MI First Home
Homebuyers - MI First Home Program
MSHDA offers programs that assist both first-time homebuyers and repeat buyers in Targeted areas with Down Payment Assistance up to $7,500. These funds can be used towards the down payment, closing costs, taxes and insurance that are due at closing. This greatly reduces the cash needed to close on a home purchase.
MSHDA Eligibility requirements include:
- A minimum credit score of 640 is required or 660 for multiple-section manufactured homes permanently affixed to a foundation, built after June 14, 1976 and taxed as real estate (not located in a rent/lease community).
- Property type restricted to Single Family Owner Occupied residence.
Please contact an Experienced MSHDA Loan Officer today to learn about additional eligibility requirements.
- Housing Educator Locator
- MI First Home Flip Card
- MI First Home Flip Card - En Español
- Interest Rates for MI First Home loan program
- Home Inspections and Property Checklist
- Income & Sales Price Limits
- Targeted Areas
- MSHDA Mortgage Lenders
- Experienced MSHDA Loan Officers