Developers and Contractors
- Historic Preservation Tax Credits
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Project Based Voucher (PBV) Program - Permanent Supportive Housing
- Welcome Developers and Contractors
- Multifamily Processing Activity Status Report
- *RATES* Current Direct Lending Program Rates
- Answers to Wage & Hour Questions
- MSHDAs Combined Application for Rental Housing Programs
Information on Direct Lending Parameters, Gap Financing Programs, Equity Bridge Loan Program, Notice of Intent to Apply, LIHTC Application and Exhibit Requirements for Direct Lending Programs, Other Information (Mortgagor and Contractor's Cost Certification Guide and forms, HOME Subsidy Limits, Direct Lending Intake Forms, Contractor Requirements, and the Modified Pass-Through Program), Parameters from Past Years, and NOFA Rankings from Past Rounds.
The federal low income housing tax credit in Michigan according to a Qualified Allocation Plan. Allocation process, forms and LIHTC funding information.
Standards of Design for Preconstruction manual and forms
MSHDA HUD Section 3 policy and these guidelines have been prepared to provide information and guidance to Section 3 recipients on how the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) will administer the Section 3 regulations.
Information about the Pass-Through Short-Term Bond Program
Developers & Contractors Environmental Review