Reporting Internet Abuses Against Children

Bill Schuette
Attorney General

Report internet abuses against a child

  1. You must use the online complaint form to submit your complaint. If you attempt to send us a complaint by email it cannt be processed. Use email only to forward an offending email message if that was the basis of your complaint.
  2. Only new complaints can be filed online. When your complaint has been submitted, you will be informed of your web file number from our computer system. Please make a record of this number.
  3. Click here to file a complaint online. If you have any questions, please call the Child and Public Protection Unit Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 313-456-0180.