- Michigan's Records Management Services provides expertise and assistance to state and local government agencies with managing records and information in the most effective, cost efficient, and legally compliant manner.
- General InformationInformation about the Records Management Services, the analyst services, and records management.
- Retention and Disposal SchedulesInformation about general schedules and agency-specific schedules for state and local government.
- Services for State and Local GovernmentInformation about services provided to state and local government including microfilming, document imaging, Records Center Operations and electronic document management.
- Policies, Standards and GuidanceInformation for state and local government agencies about e-mail retention, microfilming, document imaging record storage and more.
- Records Management TrainingInformation for state and local government agencies about live and online training offered by the Records Management Services, as well as copies of training materials.
- Records Management and Archives FormsRecords Management and Archives forms for state and local government.