Records Management ServicesMichigan's Records Management Services provides expertise and assistance to state and local government agencies with managing records and information in the most effective, cost efficient, and legally compliant manner.
• General Information Information about the Records Management Services, the analyst services, and records management.
• Retention and Disposal Schedules Information about general schedules and agency-specific schedules for state and local government.
• Services for State and Local Government Information about services provided to state and local government including microfilming, document imaging, Records Center Operations and electronic document management.
• Policies, Standards and Guidance Information for state and local government agencies about e-mail retention, microfilming, document imaging record storage and more.
• Records Management Training Information for state and local government agencies about live and online training offered by the Records Management Services, as well as copies of training materials.
• Records Management and Archives Forms Records Management and Archives forms for state and local government.