Grow Your Business
The Agriculture Development Division inside the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development serves businesses, entrepreneurs, farmers, researchers and others by growing jobs and investment for food and agriculture businesses in Michigan or considering moving to the state.
How Can We Help?
Here are just a few of the ways MDARD's Agriculture Development can help:
- Serve as a resource and a source of connections in the industry.
- Provide subject matter expertise to help food and agriculture businesses understand the tools and opportunities available to help them meet their business objectives.
- Connect resources and industry contacts so that companies and individuals can start or expand a food or agriculture business in the state of Michigan.
- Help companies create and expand food hubs, incubator kitchens, wineries, breweries, and more.
- Direct individuals to the resources and information to get proper licensing, export goods, or learn how to grow some of Michigan’s hottest commodities such as hops or grapes.
- Guide people to the business support, grants, and other financial support they need.
- Find additional resources to help you grow your Michigan agri-business here.
Want to get started?
Reach out to one of our Agribusiness Navigators who can provide the guidance and expterise you need.