Resources for Growing Your Business
- Agriculture Development Division
MDARD's Agriculture Development Division supports food and agriculture businesses in Michigan. Contact our knowledgeable staff for a broad range of assistance including exporting assistance, regional business development, starting a winery and applying for grant funding.
- Economic/Community Development
Economic and Community Development Specialists are available in every region of Michigan to support food and agriculture businesses.
- Michigan Grape & Wine Industry Council
The Michigan Grape and Wine Industry Council Michigan's wine and wine grape-growing industries. Council staff administers business development support, promotion, and research to benefit Michigan's thriving wine and wine grape-growing industries.
- Grants and Financial Assistance Agriculture grants and loans are available from a variety of federal, state and non-governmental agencies and organizations.
- Exporting Food and Agricultural Products
Export markets offer many opportunities for Michigan food and agricultural products.
- Additional Resources
A list of resources and links from around the state that support Michigan food and agriculture businesses.