Quit Tobacco Tools & Resources
• Quitline Success Stories Read how others just like you have been successful quitters!
• Pregnant and Smoking? We Can Help! Informational flyer about the MI Tobacco Quitline for pregnant women who want to quit smoking
• Helping Patients Quit - New Joint Commission Guidelines See the tobacco cessation implementation guide for hospitals
• Free or Low-Cost Help for Quit Smoking Medication in Michigan If you are looking for help to quit smoking, check out these programs!
• Quit Smoking Resources State and national resources to help you quit!
• Michigan Tobacco Quitline The Michigan Tobacco Quitline offers free information and referral to all Michigan residents. You may also qualify for free one-on-one coaching and nicotine replacement therapy to help you quit. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW
• Quit Smoking For You & Your Baby Quitting smoking is the best gift that you can give to your child and yourself. This brochure explains why.
• Smoking Around Children Did you know that children exposed to tobacco smoke suffer? If smoking is allowed in your home or where your child is, read this!
• Medicaid Can Help You Quit Click here to find out which plans cover what programs and medications.