Children's Special Health Care Services
• Affordable Care Act (ACA) & Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) Questions and Answers as of February 18, 2014 regarding the ACA and CSHCS. Changes to the ACA may happen over time.
• Enrollment of Beneficiaries with Both CSHCS and Medicaid into a Medicaid Health Plan As of October 1, 2012, people who have both Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and Medicaid coverage started being enrolled into Medicaid Health Plans (MHP). The MHPs are responsible for all of the medical care and treatment of their members. Community based services beyond medical care and treatment are still available through the local health department CSHCS offices.
• General Information For Families About "Children's Special Health Care Services" (CSHCS) This page will give you general information about Children's Special Health Care Services, do you qualify and how to join. Also, click here for additional information regarding the new ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION for those who have payment agreement fees.
• Pay Your Payment Agreement Fees Here
• The Family Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (FCCYSHCN) This link will provide you with information on the "Family Center" and the services they can offer you. It also provides links to additional information.
• CSHCS Links for Local Health Departments This page is set up to provide assistance for Local Health Departments with regard to the CSHCS clients in their districts.
• CSHCS Demographic Charts Clicking here will provide you with 2012 CSHCS statisitcs.
• CSHCS Provider Information Page This page is set up to provide CSHCS Providers with links to information they may need.
• Transition to Adulthood As youth get older they must prepare for the transition to adult life. This page will assist in the planning for future needs.
• CSHCS Related State and Federal Links This link lists Web Page addesses for Federal and State of Michigan sites that may be of interest to CSHCS families, Local Health Departments or CSHCS providers
• Important Security Notice In an ongoing effort to help avoid identity theft, please be alerted that Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) will never ask for your credit card information, your bank account information, checking account routing numbers or any such banking information. If you are ever asked for that by someone saying they represent CSHCS, do not share your information and notify CSHCS or your local health department immediately.
• Michigan Prepares: Disaster Preparedness for Families and Communities
• 2008 Children's Special Health Care Services Strategic Planning 2008 Children's Special Special Health Care Services Stategic Planning