- Council Meetings This section is for Council meeting information.
- Application to be a Council member
- Community Conversations The 2015 Community Conversations are opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and other advocates to help in the DD Council 5-year planing process. These conversations will take place across the state.
- Contact Us, Staff, Council Members
- Application for Work Groups and Committees
- About the Council
- Community Update
- Calendar of Council Meetings and Upcoming Events
- Michigan Employment First Report On September 22nd, 2014 DD Network( MPAS, DDI and DD Council) released a report on Employment First in Michigan. This report outlines the dismal employment circumstances in Michigan for individuals with disabilities, particularly those with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
- Regional Inclusive Community Coalitions (RICCs)
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month-October
- Peer Mentoring
- Michigan Partners for Freedom (MPF)
- Developing Residential Options Through Participation and Training (DROPT)
- Leaders in Policy Advocacy
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Working with Continuum of Care Bodies (CoCs)
- Training Community Organizers Project(TCOP)
- Connections for Community Leadership (CCL)
- How to Apply For Grants