Bureau of Laboratories
- MDCH AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER: 517-335-9030
- What's New?
- A-Z Test Listing
- Bureau of Laboratories Holiday Business Hours
- Laboratory Influenza Page
- Test Request Forms
- Bioterrorism Laboratory Preparedness
- Chemical Terrorism Laboratory Preparedness
- Radiological Preparedness
- Inside the Bureau of Laboratories In addition to sharing information about various reference services available, we hope to use this forum to interact with you to help meet the challenges of communicable disease and environmental concerns that adversely affect communities in Michigan.
- MDCH BOL CAP Accreditation Certificate
- Electronic Test Ordering and Results Delivery (ETOR) Manual
- Explore Lab Science Program
- MDCH BOL CLIA Certificate
- Contact Us
Guide to Laboratory Services
Outreach information and activities from the Bureau of Laboratories
Information on specimen submission, including specimen collection instructions, test request forms and specimen submission guidelines.
Guidelines for Labs
The Michigan Regional Lab System
Our Newsletter and Urgent Notification archive
General information about lab services relating to chemical and toxological testing.