- - Introduction to Benefits
- - New Employee Checklist
- - Michigan State Police New Employee Benefits Checklist
- - 17-18 Benefits Summary Brochure
- - 16-17 Benefits Summary Brochure
- - Eligibility/Required Documentation
- - Long Term Care (LTC) Information for New Hires
- - Interactive Plan Comparison
- - Health Insurance Marketplace Info
October 5, 2017 is National Depression Screening Day and the Employee Service Program is encouraging you to take steps towards a healthier you. Depression is treatable, and options for treatment are available. Check-in on your mental health today and take a free anonymous screening at www.mentalhealthscreening.org/screening/espmi
Employee Service Program's (ESP) local Lansing phone number has changed to
517-284-0137, effective September 29, 2017. Please update any relevant records with this information. ESP's primary 800-521-1377 number will remain the same.
OptumRx® will replace MedImpact as the Prescription Drug Manager for the State Health Plan (BCBSM) PPO effective January 1, 2017. View the most recent Active Employee Benefits Bulletin for more information.