- ● Introduction to Benefits
- ● New Employee Checklist
- ● Michigan State Police New Employee Benefits Checklist
- ● 17-18 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● 16-17 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● Eligibility/Required Documentation
- ● Long Term Care (LTC) Information for New Hires
- ● Interactive Plan Comparison
- ● Health Insurance Marketplace Info
Effective January 1, 2018, a number of plan improvements have been made to the benefits available to members of the State Police Enlisted (T01) bargaining unit. Visit the MSPTA Benefit Changes page for more information.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Open Enrollment for the 2018 plan year ended on Novermber 30th, 2017. Visit www.mi.gov/FSA for information on using and managing your Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs!
Employee Service Program (ESP): With the winter months upon us, ESP would like to encourage a better understanding of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). To speak confidentially with an ESP counselor, please call 800-521-1377.