The Michigan Merit Examination (MME) assesses students in grade 11 and eligible students in grade 12 based on Michigan high school standards. It is administered each spring, and consists of three components:
- College Board SAT
- WorkKeys® job skills assessments in reading, mathematics, and "locating information"
- Michigan-developed Science and Social Studies M-STEP
- M-STEP Webpage
- Technology User Guide, DRC INSIGHT
Once on the DRC site, click on Documents from the left, select Manuals & Directions from the Document Type drop down and click on the Show Documents button to access the Technology User Guide.
- Off-Site Test Administration Request - M-STEP and MI-ACCESS
If one or more students are testing off-site, meaning not at the school they are enrolled in, an Off-Site Test Administration Request must be completed. This includes students that are homebound and testing in their homes.
- WorkKeys Administration Manual for State and District Testing (Standard Time)
- ACT Testing: Michigan Website
- WorkKeys Administration Manual for State and District Testing (Special Testing)
- Off-Site Testing - ACT WorkKeys
- Calculator Policy
- ACT WorkKeys Summary of Staff and Facility Requirements
- ACT WorkKeys State Testing Schedule of Events
- Supports and Accommodations Companion Document
- Student Supports and Accommodations Table, M-STEP, MI-Access and WIDA
- Supports and Accommodations Manual for M-STEP, MI-Access, and WIDA
- Supports and Accommodations Tracking Sheet, M-STEP, MI-Access and WIDA
- Recommended Qualifications and Guidelines for Use of Translators and Language Interpreters for the M-STEP and MI-Access Assessments
- Scribing Protocol, M-STEP, MI-Access and WIDA
- Word-to-Word Bilingual Dictionary Guidance, M-STEP and MI-Access