- Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs Application to apply for Michigan healthcare programs like Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan and MIChild.
- Information about IRS Form 1095-B for People with Health Care Coverage Provided by the State of Michigan
- Report Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
- Hospital Compare The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has a new Web site that helps patients shop for hospital care based on quality and price. The site features updated and more robust information to help consumers with their health care choices.
- Michigan Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver Development MDCH to develop a section 1915(c) waiver to provide services to persons suffering traumatic brain injury.
- MiRx Prescription Savings Program
- Home and Community-Based Services Program Transition
Information about Advance Directives in Michigan
Information about the Healthy Michigan Plan for Michigan residents
Information on how to find free or low cost health care, and access to coverage
Information about the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act for beneficiaries
Information about what health care coverage is available for children and teens.
Information detailing what health care coverage is available for adults.
Information about health care coverage available for seniors in Michigan.
Information about health care coverage available to pregnant women.
Information about health care coverage available in Michigan for persons with disabilities