- Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs
Application to apply for Michigan healthcare programs like Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan and MIChild.
- Information on IRS Form 1095-B for People with Health Care Coverage Provided by the State of Michigan
A tax form used for income tax returns that provides a listing of months in which a person was enrolled in a minimum essential coverage program through the State of Michigan
- Report Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
- Hospital Compare The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has a new Web site that helps patients shop for hospital care based on quality and price. The site features updated and more robust information to help consumers with their health care choices.
- Michigan Brain Injury (BI) Waiver
MDHHS is seeking approval for a Section 1115 demonstration waiver to provide necessary services and supports to persons suffering qualifying brain injuries
- MiRx Prescription Savings Program
- Home and Community-Based Services Program Transition