- MI - CCBHC Project Narrative and Submission of CCBHC Application
- Statewide Mental Health Court Outcome Evaluation Aggregate Report September 2012
- Drop In Center Assessment and Survey A Quick Tool to Assess Your Drop In Center and a Drop In Center Survey
- Final Concept Paper August 11, 2008 The purpose of this concept paper is to reinvigorate the public mental health system's commitment to its core concepts and values.
- Choice Voucher System Technical Advisory September 30, 2008 Choice Voucher System Technical Advisory 9 30 08
- Mental Health Commission web site
- Improving Practice Initiatives in Michigan
- Medicaid Specialty Services Waiver
- Recovery Policy and the Role of Peer Support Specialists
- Summaries of the Six Developmental Disability Dialogs MDCH Held in 2006
Details about the Department's hospitals and centers
Services for people who have a developmental disability.
Mental health services for children and their families.
Local services for people who need mental health care.
Values and principles for mental health services.
Information about safeguards for your rights when you receive mental health services.
Reports and data for CMHSPs & PIHPs.
Information on customer services standards, customer handbook standard language, and a training curriculum for PIHP customer services staff.
Information about evidence-based and improving practices
information for consumers and families regarding psychiatric advance directives.
Behavioral health publications and resources
Information about pending requests for proposals and grants
Protocols, Guidelines and other Useful Documents
Information regarding traumatic brain injury in Michigan
information about the Behavioral Health Advisory Council
Information on the Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) assessment process, tool and uses.