- MI-CCBHC Demonstration Application
Michigan is proud of the work that has been accomplished in preparation for participation in the section 223 Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) demonstration program. Michigan has leveraged many of its existing programs, including its behavioral Health Home pilots and the State Innovation Model (SIM) testing grant, to influence the direction of the demonstration programs scope of services, our proposed impact goals and the quality measures highlighted throughout this application. If awarded the demonstration grant, Michigan will be provided the opportunity to offer a more consistent and comprehensive set of evidence-based person-centered services to Medicaid populations across the states 14 CCBHC sites.
- Let's Talk Video Series
BHDDA is pleased to present five original video clips designed to increase awareness of how to access to community mental health coverage for deaf, deaf-blind and hard of hearing individuals. There is an emphasis on cultural and linguistically appropriate services for this underserved population and encouragement from peers for seeking help with depression, anxiety, trauma and other behavioral health issues. The video clips are produced in American Sign Langauge with captioning and voiceover. Additional information may be obtained from Charlyss Ray.
- Michigan submits the Pathway to Integration Section 1115 Denotation Waiver to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for review and approval
On June 20, 2016 the MDHHS submitted its Pathway to Integrations Section 1115 Waiver for CMS review and approval. Below is a link to the complete application and spate link with responses to the written comment and feedback.
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Fiscal Year 2017 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Due 12:00 noon on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Michigan Releases Pathway to Integration Section 1115 Waiver for Public Comment and Review
- MI - CCBHC Project Narrative and Submission of CCBHC Application
- Statewide Mental Health Court Outcome Evaluation Aggregate Report September 2012
- Drop In Center Assessment and Survey A Quick Tool to Assess Your Drop In Center and a Drop In Center Survey
- Mental Health and Wellness Commission web site
- Improving Practice Initiatives in Michigan