- Fiscal Year 2017 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Fiscal Year 2017 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Due 12:00 noon on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Michigan Releases Pathway to Integration Section 1115 Waiver for Public Comment and Review
- MI - CCBHC Project Narrative and Submission of CCBHC Application
- Statewide Mental Health Court Outcome Evaluation Aggregate Report September 2012
- Drop In Center Assessment and Survey A Quick Tool to Assess Your Drop In Center and a Drop In Center Survey
- Mental Health Commission web site
- Improving Practice Initiatives in Michigan
Details about the Department's hospitals and centers
Services for people who have a developmental disability.
Mental health services for children and their families.
Local services for people who need mental health care.
Values and principles for mental health services.
Information about safeguards for your rights when you receive mental health services.
Reports and data for CMHSPs & PIHPs.
Information on customer services standards, customer handbook standard language, and a training curriculum for PIHP customer services staff.
Information about evidence-based and improving practices
information for consumers and families regarding psychiatric advance directives.
Behavioral health publications and resources
Information about pending requests for proposals and grants
Protocols, Guidelines and other Useful Documents
Information regarding traumatic brain injury in Michigan
information about the Behavioral Health Advisory Council
Information on the Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) assessment process, tool and uses.