Volunteer with our Community Resource Program
If you have some free time - as little as a couple of hours a week - and want to take an active role in your community, or if you're looking for job experience to include on your resume, then volunteering with the Community Resource Program is for you! Complete the appropriate application below and submit it to your local county office to get started.
Volunteers learn new skills, become involved in the community, help others and receive reimbursement for mileage and some meals. Some assistance programs allow MDHHS customers to fulfill their social contract by volunteering.
- Oscoda County Community Baby Shower for families with babies or toddlers, or who are expecting
- Kalamazoo County Stuff the Bus Supply Drive to Help Kids in Need
- Kalamazoo County Foster Care Supply Drive
- Wayne County Summer Extravaganza - June 18 Join us for free kids books and games, face painting, food and much more! You can also learn about safe sleep for your baby and how to become a foster parent. Please join us.
- Macomb County: Prom Dress Donations & Giveaway If you have a formal dress that is less than five years old, please donate to help a foster or disadvantaged kid. Donations due by April 2. Giveaway to take place on April 12.
- Macomb County: Donations Needed for Easter Baskets to Benefit Foster and Disadvantaged Kids, Senior & Disabled Adults Donations due by April 10, 2014