Featured Services & News
- Welcome to Prequalification for Construction ContractorsAnyone seeking to bid on and/or perform work on MDOT projects must be prequalified. This work includes road and bridge construction/repair, concrete or hot mix asphalt paving, concrete curb and gutter/sidewalks, street/traffic lighting, sewer/watermain installation, sodding/seeding/landscaping, guardrail and fencing.
The Prequalification Unit reviews financial statements, prequalification applications and other data submitted by contractors. This information is used to establish prequalification ratings for prospective bidders.
- How to Become Construction Prequalified Anyone wishing to perform work on MDOT projects must be prequalified.
- Order a Construction Prequalification Packet
- MDOT Prequalified Contractors
- MUCP DBE Directory Search