- Become an active MPSCS member
- Subscribe to the system
- Membership Checklist
- Find out the MPSCS fee structure
- Find approved radios for use on our system
- MPSCS 800 MHz Radio Training
- Update my MPSCS billing information
- Give others access to our talk groups
- Obtain licensee consent for bi-directional amplifiers
- Contact the Network Communications Center (NCC)
- 2015 Michigan Statewide Interoperable Communication Training Conference - Presentations
On behalf of the conference committee, thank you for attending the 2015 Michigan Statewide Interoperable Communications Training Conference. This year we had the opportunity to merge the traditional Interoperability conference with the AuxComm conference, moving to a single initiative of providing attendees with additional resources and the ability to network with core experts in crisis communication management.
Conferences such as this continue to be fundamentally important as we build and strengthen interoperable communications in Michigan – the backbone of our public safety efforts. It is through such opportunities that we can draw upon the experiences of others to help fortify our preparedness for whatever emergency or planned event may be coming down the road.
Going forward, it is critical we stay the course in improving communications, interoperability, and information sharing between public safety agencies and volunteer groups across the state a ...
- MPSCS coordinates mock steeplejack rescue near Gaylord
- Updated Policy: 4.1.11 Bi-Directional Amplifier BDA Install and Use
- Bi-Directional Amplifier Data
- Radios Approved for use on the MPSCS system as of 3/6/14