- Welcome to Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA) Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority assesses the scope of the problem of automobile theft, analyzes various methods of combating the problem, establishes a plan for providing financial support to combat automobile theft and grants funds for theft prevention teams.
- 2015 Board of Directors and Staff
- About the ATPA
- ATPA Contacts
- 2016 Grant Application Announcement
- 2015 Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
- ATPA Authority Legislation The Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA) is governed by Public Act 174 of 1992. This act was approved by the Governor on July 22, 1992, and filed with the Secretary of State on July 23, 1992.