- Law Enforcement Says "Do a 360" to Curb Drunk Driving
- State Police Training New Motor Carrier Officers
- Rule Set 2017-004 SP - Regulatory Impact Statement and Cost-Benefit Analysis and Notice of Public Hearing on August 21, 2017: Alcohol and Drug Testing on Biological and Nonbiological Specimens
- Michigan State Police Reports Decrease in Traffic Fatalities During 2017 Fourth of July Holiday Weekend
- Recent Flooding Causes Temporary Closure on Burns Road in Midland County
- Prevent Auto Theft: Drivers Reminded to 'Lock It or Lose It'