Criminal Justice Information Center (CJIC)
- Archived Rap SheetsHere you will find the archived issues of the Rap Sheet brought to you by the Criminal Records Division of CJIC.
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS)/Live ScanThe Michigan Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) is a computerized system for electronically encoding, searching, and matching tenprint and latent fingerprints
- Criminal Justice Information Center
Contact Information:Phone numbers to obtain further information on CJIC services.
- Enforcement Records SectionAutomated Incident Capture System
- MiCJIN ServicesThis contains information about the MiCJIN portal and software applications available through the portal as well as the forms required to apply for access.
- Michigan Incident Crime ReportingThis contains information regarding MICR code sheets, bulletins, and the MICR Handbooks.
- Security & Access Section - Noncriminal Justice Agency (NCJA)Noncriminal Justice Agency compliance audits and information
- Security and Access - Noncriminal Justice Agency (NCJA)Noncriminal Justice Agency compliance audits and information
- The Rap Sheet - March/April 2012 Information from the Criminal Justice Information Center
- Traffic Crash ReportingThis includes links to the UD-10 Manual, Most Common Errors, Traffic Crash Reporting Help Sheet, UD-10 Ordering Web Site.
- Traffic CrashesThe crash program has been in existence since Public Act 300 of 1949. All law enforcement agencies in Michigan submit accident data to the MSP/CJIC on UD-10 Traffic Crash Reports.