- Archived Rap Sheets Here you will find the archived issues of the Rap Sheet brought to you by the Criminal Records Division of CJIC.
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS)/Live Scan The Michigan Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) is a computerized system for electronically encoding, searching, and matching tenprint and latent fingerprints
- Criminal Justice Information Center
Contact Information: Phone numbers to obtain further information on CJIC services.
- MiCJIN Services This contains information about the MiCJIN portal and software applications available through the portal as well as the forms required to apply for access.
- Michigan Incident Crime Reporting This contains information regarding MICR code sheets, bulletins, and the MICR Handbooks.
- Security & Access Section - Noncriminal Justice Agency (NCJA) Noncriminal Justice Agency compliance audits and information
- Traffic Crash Reporting This includes links to the UD-10 Manual, Most Common Errors, Traffic Crash Reporting Help Sheet, UD-10 Ordering Web Site.