Welcome to the Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA)
- Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA)
Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority assesses the scope of the problem of motor vehicle theft, analyzes various methods of combating the problem, establishes a plan for providing financial support to combat motor vehicle theft and grants funds for theft prevention teams.
- 2016 Board of Directors and Staff
- About the ATPA
- ATPA Contacts
- ATPA Calendar
The ATPA and MAVTI are teaming up to present the 2016 Annual Conference. This training conference will be held on Tuesday, September 27th at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan.
- 2016 Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
- ATPA Authority Legislation The Michigan Automobile Theft Prevention Authority (ATPA) is governed by Public Act 174 of 1992. This act was approved by the Governor on July 22, 1992, and filed with the Secretary of State on July 23, 1992.
- EX-031 ATPA Grant Application
- EX-034 - ATPA Project Modification Request
- EX-035 - Financial Reporting - Quarterly for Non-Profit Neighborhood Organizations
- EX-035A - Financial Reporting - Employee Expenditure Detail Quarterly for Non-Profit Neighborhood Organizations
- EX-035B - Financial Reporting - Expenditure Detail Quarterly Reports for Non-Profit Neighborhood Organizations
- EX-036 - ATPA Semi-Annual Financial Report
- EX-036A - ATPA Financial Report - Employee Expenditure Detail
- EX-036B - ATPA Financial Report - Expenditure Detail
- EX-037 - ATPA Progress Report
- EX-038 - Employee Time Certification
- EX-055 - ATPA Annual Assessment