Information and resources for Michigan Income Tax.
- New Developments for Tax Year 2014
- Taxpayer's Guide to Identity Protection
- 2014 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions
- Business, Rental & Royalty Activity Worksheet An example MI-1040 attachment that filers may use to provide the required information about out-of-state income not subject to Michigan income tax. See also the Business, Rental & Royalty Activity Worksheet Instructions.
- MI-1040H Unitary Apportionment Worksheet Example
Information regarding unitary apportionment with an example worksheet.
- Offer In Compromise
- Michigan Income Tax Filing Status for Married Same-Sex Couples
- Michigan Income Tax Treatment of Employee Benefits for Same-Sex Spouses
- 2014 Pension Information
- 2014 Pension & Retirement Benefits Chart
- Collections e-Service Make an e-payment on a Collections debt and/or view your account summary
- Explanation for 1099-G
- 1099-G Estimator
- Use Tax Required on Internet Purchases
- Home Heating Credit Information
- Homestead Property Tax Credit Information
- Tax Information for Members of the Military
- Tax Information for Students
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Credit for Income Tax Imposed by Government Units outside Michigan
- Worksheets 3 (Recipients of FIP/DHS) & 4 (Renters Age 65+) Estimator Credit for Recipients of Family Independence Program and/or other Department of Human Services Benefits