In January 2016, the Michigan Department of Treasury released enhancements to the Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) e-services. A major change is the elimination of Michigan Business One Stop, which will provide several benefits to our taxpayers. Including but not limited to :
- Single Sign-On – Taxpayers will use one user name and password to enter the MTO site, file a return, and make a payment.
- Self Service – Taxpayers will have the ability reset their own user name and password.
- A new feature for Sales Use and Withholding Filers: Fast File Now- allows for immediate access to file and pay your tax returns without creating a business relationship.
- Self Delegation – Taxpayers have the ability to select which functions they would like to perform on behalf of the business.
MTO SUW/ESA will be unavailable on Sunday, January 22, 2017 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (noon) for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The following improvements to MTO took effect on January 17, 2017:
- W-2 Upload
- E-file Fuel Credit Refund
- Payment Screen Redesign
- In-transit Sale Allocation on the Vehicle Dealer Supplemental Schedule
- Return Submission Authorization Box Changes
- Authorized Declaration–Power of Attorney (POA) Updates