In January 2016, the Michigan Department of Treasury released enhancements to the Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) e-services. A major change is the elimination of Michigan Business One Stop, which will provide several benefits to our taxpayers. Including but not limited to :
- Single Sign-On – Taxpayers will use one user name and password to enter the MTO site, file a return, and make a payment.
- Self Service – Taxpayers will have the ability reset their own user name and password.
- A new feature for Sales Use and Withholding Filers: Fast File Now- allows for immediate access to file and pay your tax returns without creating a business relationship.
- Self Delegation – Taxpayers have the ability to select which functions they would like to perform on behalf of the business.
No current outages.
The following improvements to MTO took effect on January 17, 2017:
- W-2 Upload
- E-file Fuel Credit Refund
- Payment Screen Redesign
- In-transit Sale Allocation on the Vehicle Dealer Supplemental Schedule
- Return Submission Authorization Box Changes
- Authorized Declaration–Power of Attorney (POA) Updates