I haven't received my check/draft what should I do?

You will need to allow 30 days from the issue date of the check/draft to receive by mail.

Check your refund status at "Check My Income Tax Info". You may submit a Web request for additional information. Include your current address and daytime phone number.

For privacy and security reasons you will be asked for your social security number, name, tax year, adjusted gross income or total household resources and filing status.

Click on the above link and follow these steps:

  1. Select the option "Ask an Account Specific Question".
  2. To verify your identity, log in using the filer's social security number and name, then choose the option "Ask Treasury a Question".
  3. You will be asked to enter the tax year, your adjusted gross income/total household resources and filing status. Follow the directions given on the next page to request your check/draft be reissued. You must include your complete current address in your request.

Note: If you are unable to authenticate using your current tax year information, select the previous tax year return to authenticate with. When you submit your question, explain that you selected a previous tax year to authenticate with. Include the adjusted gross income, refund amount and tax year you are inquiring about.