How do I file for a home heating credit?

You must submit a completed Michigan Home Heating Credit Claim MI-1040CR-7.

The quickest way to file your MI-1040CR-7 form is with e-file .

Note: When you e-file with your heat provider do not include a copy of your MI-1040CR-7 form when mailing your form MI-8453, Michigan Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing to Michigan Department of Treasury.