The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- This premium suite boasts a corner location on W Grand Blvd and 2nd Avenue, with exterior access. The space is now ideally suited for a restaurant, or retail use.
- 4,721 useable square feet on Ground Floor.
- Access to West Grand Boulevard and Arcade.
- This full-service building maintains a first-floor facility supervisor office, providing quick service and directing laborers, painters and skilled tradespeople onsite.
- Cadillac Place houses approximately 1,700 State of Michigan employees and daily visitors in 1.4 million square feet of office space.
- Over one dozen executive branch agencies, plus courtrooms and an office for the Governor.
- The building already houses a barber, two banks, retail facilities and food service providers.
- Tunnel access to the Fisher Building.
- Bridge access to New Center One Building and the Cass Avenue parking garage.
- Two dedicated elevators for retail use.