The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
517-335-6877 | email@example.com
- Many architectural details present with opportunity for deconstructed style renovation or restoration.
- Situated near the center of the Arcade at Cadillac Place, this space is ideally suited for any retail use.
- 1,658 useable square feet on ground floor.
- Additional area on mezzanine level.
- Access to Arcade.
- This full-service building maintains a first-floor facility supervisor office, providing quick service and directing laborers, painters and skilled tradespeople onsite.
- Cadillac Place houses approximately 1,700 State of Michigan employees and daily visitors in 1.4 million square feet of office space.
- Over one dozen executive branch agencies, plus courtrooms and an office for the Governor.
- The building already houses a barber, two banks, retail facilities and food service providers.
- Tunnel access to the Fisher Building.
- Bridge access to New Center One Building and the Cass Avenue parking garage.
- Two dedicated elevators for retail use.