The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
517-335-6877 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This suite highlights many of the original details of Cadillac Place. For decades, the space housed Washington Clothiers which provided menswear for many of Detroit’s executives. The space is now ideally suited for a restaurant, café or retail use.
Located in the heart of New Center, this suite is near hundreds of apartments under construction with significant business and entertainment traffic.
- 2,183 useable square feet on Ground Floor
- 1,482 useable square feet on Mezzanine Level.
- Access to West Grand Boulevard and Arcade
- Remodel and whiteboxing in process. Renovations will include:
- Two new, unisex restrooms.
- Newly opened to the street.
- All new systems, including electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling.
- Original fluted columns beautifully restored with other architectural features.
- Infrastructure capable of supporting a restaurant/cafe with appropriately sized utilities, water and new HVAC system.
- This full-service building maintains a first-floor facility supervisor office, providing quick service and directing laborers, painters and skilled tradespeople onsite.
- Cadillac Place houses approximately 1,700 State of Michigan employees and daily visitors in 1.4 million square feet of office space.
- Over one dozen executive branch agencies, plus courtrooms and an office for the Governor.
- The building already houses a barber, two banks, retail facilities and food service providers.
- Tunnel access to the Fisher Building.
- Bridge access to New Center One Building and the Cass Avenue parking garage.
- Two dedicated elevators for retail use.