Skip to main content

How can workers locate childcare that is open during the state of emergency

Workers that need help finding childcare should visit Help Me Grow or call 211 to complete the brief form explaining what they need.

Once the form is submitted, someone from your community will contact you within 48 hours to connect you with childcare providers that are open and have space to serve your children. This is a connection service. There will be a charge for childcare.