The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
For Health Professionals
MDHHS Ethical Guidelines
The Michigan Guidelines for Implementation of Crisis Standards of Care and Ethical Allocation of Scarce Medical Resources and Services During Emergencies and Disasters Response Plan serves to inform local, state, and federal governments; Regional Healthcare Coalitions (HCC); relevant agencies and organizations; and other stakeholders of the preparedness and response plans specific to a mass casualty incident within the State of Michigan.
The information and links below are intended for Medical Providers who wish to enroll with the State of Michigan Systems to participate in the CDC COVID 19 Vaccination Program.
For information about the COVID 19 vaccine visit: www.michigan.gov/COVIDVaccine
Patient Treatment Protocols
What protocols should I use to treat a COVID-19 patient?
- Prevention and Treatment Guidelines for Individuals with Decision-Making Challenges
- Health Care Provider Guidance for At-Home Antigen Test Kit Results
- Letter from Dr. Khaldun on COVID-19 Impacts on Racial and Ethnic Minorities
- Best Practices for Accessibility at Michigan Testing Sites
- Guidelines and Best Practices for Accessibility at Michigan Vaccination Sites
- COVID-19 Materials for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Care Providers
- EMS Tipsheet for Spotting MIS-C
- Michigan EMS Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Response
- Addressing patients emotional needs during COVID-19 workup and diagnosis: Guidance for Clinicians?
How Can I Help in Areas of Need?
Questions or inquiries about housing and hotels for health care workers willing to travel and stay in areas of need for COVID-19 – in addition to health care workers not wanting to return to their families because of COVID-19 exposure – can be emailed to COVID19Housing@michigan.gov.