Spring Convening & Annual Homeless Summit
The Michigan Campaign to End Homelessness Partners offers a Summit on Ending Homelessness in the Fall of each year. The Summit provides a forum for federal and state government, as well as statewide services agencies, to share best practices in ending homelessness. This two-day event allows time for networking and collaboration for case managers and administrators alike who are diligently working to improve the welfare of people in Michigan who are living in poverty and homelessness.
2019 Homeless Summit Information:
October 2-3, 2019
Blue Water Convention Center
500 Thomas Edison Parkway
Port Huron, MI 48060
To register for the 2019 Homeless Summit in Port Huron, MI., please click https://www.regonline.com/2019homelesssummit. Please note that, while session times are tentative, sessions will not change within the time slot so your schedule will not change – along those same lines, please be sure to take note of your log-in information when registering so you can refer back to your schedule as the conference gets closer. The agenda (draft) can be found here.
- Payments may be made via check or credit card:
- Checks should be sent and made payable to MSHDA, c/o Becky Search, PO Box 30044, Lansing, MI 48909
Please note: If the check is for more than 1 person, please attach a list of names or list them on the stub.
- Credit Cards: https://www.thepayplace.com/mi/mshda/mshda2
- Now through July 31, 5:00 p.m.: $150
- July 31, 5:01 p.m. – August 31, 5:00 p.m.: $200
- August 31, 5:01 p.m. – September 13, 5:00 p.m.: $250
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 13, 2019; ANYONE WHOSE PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED UPON ARRIVAL AT THE SUMMIT MUST PROVIDE CHECK OR CASH IN THE AMOUNT OF $300 FOR ADMITTANCE.
- There will be no refunds after August 2, 2019; after that date, substitutions for paid registrations may be made through September 7, 2019
- LODGING: the Doubletree by Hilton at the Blue Water Convention Center, is sold out. Please make your reservations at our overlow hotel, the Comfort Inn, at a rate of $74 using this link; https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/av11i6, or phoning 810.987.5999. We recommend doing this at your earliest convenience, if this hotel sells out we will need to secure a third overflow hotel. Please note that the overflow hotel is only 1 mile away and the conference center has sufficient parking for all.
- Registration will close at 5:00 p.m. on September 13, 2019, unless we reach maximum capacity prior to that date.
2017 Homeless Summit Presentations:
2016 Homeless Summit Presentations:
2015 Homeless Summit Presentations: