The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Sno-Go ski bikes
Sno-Go ski bikes
Sno-Go ski bikes coming to the Porkies!
Sno-Go ski bikes bring a whole new energy and optimism to winter sports. Sno-Go combines the thrill of skiing with the intuitive nature of riding a bike. Experience the mountain in a whole new way! Enjoy a scenic morning on the mountain or take afternoon laps with your buddies, carve groomers or rip through powder on the only ski-bike company endorsed by the Professional Ski Instructors of America.
Renting a Sno-Go
Sno-Go ski bike rentals will be available at the rental counter soon*
Rental includes Sno-Go ski bike, safety straps and helmet.
*The Sno-Go Demo Day we had planned for Feb. 17 has been canceled due to the lack of snow. Once we are able to reopen, we will post details about when Sno-Go bikes will be available and if/when we are able to reschedule the Demo Day.
Easy to learn
Arguably one of the best parts about Sno-Go is how simple it is to get started. Most people pick it up within a few runs. The prominent feature in Sno-Go is the articulating skis. The bike creates perfect parallel turns through the comfort and control of your hands.
- Minimum height: 5 feet.
- Lift ticket (required to ride the chairlift and tow ropes).
- Helmet and belt with safety strap (provided with rental).
What to wear
- Warm, sturdy winter boots (snowboarding boots are ideal – we have some available for rent).
- Waterproof gloves.
- Goggles, snowpants and warm winter coat.
Transporting on chairlift
Sno-Gos are simple to load and unload from the lift and compliant with all ski area regulations. Watch the video tutorial above to learn how to get on and off the chairlift.
Porkies Sno-Go ski bike policies
You can bring your own ski bike to the ski hill as long as the following policies are followed:
- Equipment used will be designed for and fit for the intended purpose.
- Chairlift restraint bar must be used when transporting snow bikes.
- Rider must use a safety leash.
- Snow bike must be able to securely stay on chair with no assistance from the rider.
- Rider and snow bike must be able to go through lift lines without causing interruptions.
- Snow bikes are not allowed in Terrain Park.
- Snow bike may not be motorized.