Center for Shared Solutions & Technology Partnerships
The Center for Shared Solutions (CSS) cultivates innovative collaborations that support effective and efficient government. Leveraging shared infrastructure, applications, data, and resources, CSS promotes technology-driven solutions across all levels of government.
Our Mission: Transform government with IT being the catalyst, fostering collaboration and innovation across government lines.
Our Vision: Reinvent government such that data and technology are shared and leveraged to their fullest potential.
Our Goals: Build once, serve many. Excellent customer service through transparent solutions, cost-effective methods, and strategic partnerships.
Our Resources: The Center for Shared Solutions is comprised of 5 programs: Service Development and Delivery, Technology Partnerships, State Demographer, eMichigan, and Michigan Public Safety Communication System (MPSCS).
- Check out our new RSS feed. It has all the latest bulletins from the GIS ListServe. (Not Compatible with Chrome Browser).
- Michigan Statewide Authoritative Imagery & LiDAR Program (MiSAIL).
- Join us for the GIS Users Meeting/IMAGIN Student Paper and Poster Competition on Thursday, April 6th at LCC West Campus, Lansing, MI
- Now Available! 2011 Michigan Legislative District Maps
- Michigan Geographic Framework (MGF) Version 16a, Now Available