The Bureau of Juvenile Justice provides support for juvenile offenders and promotes safe communities by focusing on the following goals.
- Safe Communities through Early Intervention, Diversion and Prevention at the Community Level.
- Effective Community Programming.
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), Data Collection and Analysis.
- Complete and Consistent Continuum of Available Services and Treatment.
- Evidence-Based Principles/Outcome Driven Funding Through the Child Care Fund.
Juvenile Justice Vision & Values
Our plans to build a safer Michigan.
Michigan Committee on Juvenile Justices
State partnership and resources for the juvenile justice community.
Federal Grant Opportunities
List of grants and how to apply.
Rights for Youth
Expectations for the professional interaction with the youth we serve.