- This Act regulates the business of providing deferred presentment service transactions; requires the licensing of providers of deferred presentment service transactions; prescribes powers and duties of certain state agencies and officials; prescribes penalties and provides remedies.
How to Become Licensed
- Application forms packet for Deferred Presentment Service Providers (DPSPs) Forms to make application for initial license to transact business as a Deferred Presentment Services Provider in Michigan.
Once You Are Licensed
- FIS 2041a DP Additional Branch Offices
- FIS 2041b DP Surrender Branch Offices
- Fee Schedule - Deferred Presentment
- Bulletin 2011-04-CF CPI-Adjusted return check charge: Deferred Presentment Service Transactions
- Deferred Presentment Service Transactions Act Common Violations
- Military Annual Percentage Rate (MAPR) Requirement of All DP Providers
- Deferred Presentment Locator