PLEASE NOTE: THE MiBid Internet auction site will be unavailable this weekend, July 26 -27, as the site is being updated. MiBid will reopen for business at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, July 28th with new auctions including passenger vehicles and a variety of items.
Ever wonder what happens to property seized by police, voluntarily surrendered at airports or no longer needed by government agencies? They become surplus! Think cars, computers, paddle boats, pocket knives, wine keys, desks, lawn maintenance equipment, book shelves, jewelry, cameras, police cars, flat screen TVs, and so much more! The Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget is charged with collecting these items and making them available to the public for purchase through live auctions and online auctions. We also provide access for government agencies and non-profit organizations to the federal surplus program. Want to learn more? You've come to the right place!
- Contact us Directly:
- Follow us on the DTMB Twitter page!
- Assessment of Service ChargesMichigan's Federal Surplus Property Program assesses a standard service charge on all direct transfers.
- Eligibility Information
- Eligibility Application Supplement
- Use Restrictions on Federal Surplus Property
- New or Renewal Application for Eligibility, State of Michigan Federal Surplus Property Assistance Program DTMB-292
- Email Notification for Eligible Organizations
- Non-Discrimination Statement