• Public Hearing on the proposed changes to MERC's General Rules on Tuesday, April 8th Public Hearing on the proposed changes to MERC's General Rules on Tuesday, April 8th
• Freedom to Work Informational Posters
Freedom to Work in the Private Sector**
Freedom to Work in the Public Sector**
** NOTE: Employers may place the appropriate poster in the workplace. Use of the poster is optional.
• Freedom to Work Frequently Asked Questions
• Union Audits By March 1 of each year, each exclusive bargaining representative that represents public employees in this state shall file with the commission and independent audit of all expenditures attributed to the costs of collective bargaining, contract administration, and grievance adjustment during the prior calendar year. The commission shall make the audits available to the public on the commission's website
• About MERC The Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC) resolves labor disputes involving public and private sector employees by appointing mediators, arbitrators and fact finders, conducting
union representation elections, determining appropriate bargaining units, and adjudicating unfair labor practice cases.
• About BER The Bureau of Employment Relations is responsible for resolving labor disputes between public and private sector employers and employees
• Mission Statement
• What's New