- MIOSHA Art Contest
- MIOSHA Residential Fall Protection Webcast MIOSHA is very pleased to announce the release of our 1st webcast. In 2011 MIOSHA, partnering with the Michigan Association of Home Builders (MAHB), launched the "Residential Fall Protection Initiative" across the state to help residential contractors comply with new requirements. Click on the link above and register.
- MVPP Program
- MSHARP Program
- CET Grant Program
- Request for Consultative Assistance
- Consultation Education and Training Awards
- Bathtub Refinishing Hazard Alert Certain coating removers containing methylene chloride are widely used in the bathtub refinishing industry to prepare tubs for a new finish. Since 2006 there have been three deaths in Michigan in this industry involving methylene chloride. Click on the link above to learn more.
- MIOSHA Customer Testimonials
- Consultation Education & Training Services (CET #0165) Click the link above to learn more about CET Services.
- LARA News Link 08/16/13 The first segment of the latest LARA News Link features MIOSHA's "Take a Stand Day."
- Take A Stand Day 2005 - 2012 This unprecedented campaign has offered employers the opportunity to partner with MIOSHA-without fear of fines or penalities-to improve their work environment.
- Self Help The MIOSHA Self-Help Program loans Michigan employers exposure monitoring and measuring equipment.