Spotlight on Michigan Libraries
- 2015 MeL Databases Selection Process Survey Our current contract for LSTA-funded "core" MeL resources will end on September 30, 2015. We welcome your input on this survey to help us craft a Statement of Work that will be part of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a new set of subscription content, beginning October 1, 2015. The survey will be available through February 1, 2015. Please share widely with staff and colleagues!
- Michigan Notable Books Author Tour Be a part of the 2015 Michigan Notable Book program! Apply to have your library participate in this year's author tour. Act soon; applications due February 6.
- Mount Clemens Public Library Celebrates 150 Years One of the two oldest public libraries in the state, Mount Clemens is celebrating 150 years of service in 2015. Congratulations to the staff for their distinguished history of "serving the aspirations of the Mount Clemens community for literacy, knowledge, lifelong learning and equal access to information."
- This 8 hour workshop will take place at the Genesee Career Institute Building at G-5081 Torrey Rd. Flint, MI.
Reservations are now being accepted at Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative. To register, phone (810) 232-7119; fax (810) 232-6639 or email email@example.com
- E-rate Consultant Best Practices Are you considering hiring a consultant for your library's E-rate process? This is a great document made up of things to consider: Do's, Don'ts, and What to Think About First. It was written through the Technology Readiness Infrastructure Grant (TRIG) program here in Michigan. This is a nice, short, bullet-pointed list of two pages.
Goals, Mission & Performance
Find It Here!
Visit the Library
- Contacting and Visiting the Library of Michigan The Library of Michigan is open Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the second Saturday of every month from 10:00 to 4:00. Parking is a dollar an hour in our convenient lot. See the link above to contact departments or individuals.