• New Software to Collect the Public Library Annual Report/State Aid Application, Counting Opinions LibPAS!
When the FY 2014/2015 Public Library Annual Report/State Aid Application opens on October 1st of 2014, the Library of Michigan will implement new software. We will be using Counting Opinions’ Library Performance Assessment software LibPAS. This new software with its intuitive design, allows for a much smoother data collection process and many more robust reporting features for libraries.
LibPAS offers users many options to make the survey process as easy as possible for everyone, including:
- The ability to easily move between sections within the survey
- Auto-save from one data entry point to the next, eliminating lost data
- Previous year reported values will be visible during entry
- Note fields will be easy to use during edit checks
- Printed reports will be clear and will allow for multiple print options.
We will offer 3 webinars introducing the new software on July 1st, July 23rd or July 31st. It is imperative that those tasked with filling out the Annual Report attend one of the three sessions offered. Please register here.