New Director Workshop - September 15, 2016
The next New Director Workshop is scheduled for the following date and will be held in the Lansing or East Lansing area:
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
Registration will open for this event in early July. You can register and find payment instructions via the Library of Michigan's Workshop Registration system. Registration cost includes materials, snacks and lunch.
The event begins with registration and refreshments from 8:45 to 9:15am on Thursday, September 15, 2016. Sessions will conclude at 4:30pm. Attendees are invited to attend a post session dinner to network with their colleagues.
Check the Advanced Director Workshop page for content presented at that event.
The New Director Workshop is supported with funds from the Library of Michigan Foundation.
Presentations from the 2015 event can be found below:
- Library Law, (posted 9/14/15)
- Director and Board: Roles and Responsibilities, (posted 9/14/15)
- Michigan Library Cooperatives (posted 9/14/15)
- Public Library Director Resource List
- Library of Michigan State Aid and Penal Fines
- Friends of Michigan Libraries
- Friends of Michigan Libraries Trustee Alliance
- Michigan Library Association
- Library of Michigan Statewide Library Services
- United for Libraries