• Introduction to MDCH Oral Health Program Introduction to Oral Health Program
• Grant Opportunities A list of current grant opportunities for Oral Health
• Oral Health Directory by County Information by county on where you can find a local public health dentist, community dental clinic, Federally Qualified Health Center, Dental School or other facility that provides dental treatment on a sliding fee or accepts Medicaid dental insurance.
• Tips for Good Oral Health Includes Fact Sheets on oral health, community water fluoridation, and other information to help you achieve oral health.
• Perinatal Oral Health This page highlights Perinatal Oral Health, with information and links to oral health for the pregnant woman and her infant child.
• Collaborations Oral health has collaborations with several organizations within MDCH. This allows for enhanced communication and sharing of ideas and resources to improve the health of all Michigan residents.
• Seal! Michigan Program This page is for the MDCH Oral Health Program Sealant Grantees and those wishing to learn more about school based, school linked dental sealant programs.
• Oral Health and Medical Professionals This page will be for medical professionals and the state oral health training link for certification to bill for fluoride varnish applications.
• Community Water Fluoridation This site will help professionals and the public to current, accurate information on community water fluoridation.
• PA 161 Program The Michigan Department of Community Health Oral Health Program (MDCH-OHP) administers the PA 161: Public Dental Prevention Program (PA 161 Program). This program allows a collaborative practice between dental hygienists and dentists to allow preventive oral health services on unassigned and underserved populations in the state of Michigan. Through approved applications, non profit agencies can ...
• Healthy People 2020 Information on the Healthy People 2020 Oral Health Objectives
• Special Needs Directory
• Treating Vulnerable Elderly Patients - Dental Directory
• News and Events Free Training
• Oral Health Resources, Reports and Links Includes links to oral health websites, oral health reports (Michigan State Oral Health Plan, The Count Your Smiles Survey, The Burden of Oral Disease Document and Others) and oral health resources.
• Oral Health Programs An overview of the Michigan Department of Community Health Dental Health Programs