- Michigan Dental Program for Those Living with HIV The Michigan Dental Program (MDP) covers dental care for persons living with HIV/AIDS who qualify for the program.
- Mobile Dentistry Information on the Mobile Dental Law, Application Process, and Permit
- Perinatal Oral Health
Learn more about perinatal oral health, and find information, resources, and links regarding oral health for the pregnant woman and her infant child.
- SEAL! MICHIGAN Program This page is for the MDCH Oral Health Program Sealant Grantees and those wishing to learn more about school based, school linked dental sealant programs.
- Oral Health and Medical Professionals This page will be for medical professionals and the state oral health training link for certification to bill for fluoride varnish applications.
- Community Water Fluoridation
Current and accurate information for professionals and the public on community water fluoridation.
- PA 161 Program
The Michigan Department of Community Health Oral Health Program (MDCH-OHP) administers the PA 161: Public Dental Prevention Program (PA 161 Program). This program allows a collaborative practice between dental hygienists and dentists to allow preventive oral health services on unassigned and underserved populations in the state of Michigan. Through approved applications, non profit agencies can u ...
- Oral Health Resources, Reports and Links
Includes links to oral health websites, oral health reports (Michigan State Oral Health Plan, The Count Your Smiles Survey, The Burden of Oral Disease Document and Others) and oral health resources such as the Donated Dental Program.
- Michigan Caries Prevention Program
- Developmentally Disabled Treatment Fund (DDTF)
The Developmentally Disabled Treatment Fund (DDTF) is for people born with a disability that requires the person to be managed within the Community Mental Health System assigned to a service coordinator or case manager.