Community Mental Health Services Programs
- Community Mental Health Services Programs Map of the Community Mental Health Services Programs
- MA/PIHP Contract
- GF/CMHSP Contract
- Selection of Organizations to Manage Specialty Care Information about the implementation of Michigan's revised plan for procurement of specialty prepaid health plans
- Local Mental Health Services Mental health services in Michigan are coordinated through local Community Mental Health Services Programs (CMHSPs).
- Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans
Resources for Community Living
- Path Projects The PATH (Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness) Grant is funded by the McKinney Homeless Assistance Act and provides funds for services to persons with mental illness
Training resources for Community Living are aimed at training direct support staff to work with individuals with mental health needs or developmental disabilities in community settings. In coordination with Adult Foster Care Licensing (in the Department of Human Services), the Quality Management and Planning Division develops or reviews curricula, training resource materials and training initiatives ...
- Shelter Plus Care The Shelter Plus Care Program (S+C) is authorized by Title IV of the Stewart McKinney Homeless Assistance Act. Shelter Plus Care is designed to link rental assistance to supportiv
- Supportive Housing The Michigan Departments of Community Health and Michigan State Housing Development Authority are partnering with the Corporation for Supportive Housing to facilitate the
- Specialized Nursing Homes - OBRA All persons seeking admission to a nursing home who have a mental illness or an intellectual developmental disability are required to be evaluated to determine whether the nursing facility is the most appropriate place for them to receive services and whether they require specialized behavioral health services. In addition, persons residing in
- Residential Leases & Program Contracts Approximately 600 residential leases with over $12 million in annual rents for homes serve persons in mental health programs across the State.