Child Development and Care Program
- If you cannot afford child care, payment assistance is available to parents who meet eligibility requirements. Check out the Parent Resources section of our website for details.
Fiscal Year 2014/2015 Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) State Plan
CDC Reimbursement Rates
Tiered Reimbursement Webinar
The MI Market Rate Survey 2015 is Coming!
The Michigan Department of Education, Office of Great Start receives Child Care and Development Funds (CCDF) to help low-income families subsidize the cost of child care expenses. States that receive these federal funds must conduct a market rate survey of child care providers every two years. If you are a licensed or registered child care provider, we want to hear from you. The survey will be open from March 9, 2015 through April 10, 2015. Please view the Information Session webinar for more information.
- Parent Eligibility Webinar
- Child Development and Care (CDC) Handbook
- Am I Eligible for Child Care Assistance?
- Michigan Child Care Referral Database
- Apply for Child Care Assistance
- Income Eligibility Chart
- What to look for in a Child Care Provider
- Child Development and Care Application - DHS-4583
- Solicitud de Desarrollo y Cuidado de Niños - DHS-4583
- Child Care Provider Verification - DHS-4025
- Verificacion del Proveedor del Cuidado del Nino - DHS-4025-SP