Child Health Insurance at a Price You Can Afford
- MIChild Brochure MIChild is a health insurance program. It is for uninsured children of Michigan's working families. MIChild services are provided by many HMOs and other health care plans throughout Michigan.
Interested in Applying for MIChild?
- Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs
Application to apply for Michigan healthcare programs like Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan and MIChild.
Q&A About MIChild
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Brief information about who is eligible, what is covered, who provides services, cost, and how to apply.
Info for MIChild Providers
- Information for MIChild Providers
Information for MIChild providers such as fee schedules, correspondence and the MIChild manual.
- MIChild Manual Full eligibility manual, covers general information, special populations, eligibility criteria, application process, application form, premiums, and other detailed information about MIChild coverage.