The WIC Program
- What is WIC?
WIC is a Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a federally-funded program that serves low and moderate income pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, infants, and children up to age 5.
- What Does WIC Provide?
- WIC Income Calculation Reference Sheet
- How Does WIC Work?
- Welcome to Michigan WIC (English)
- Welcome to Michigan WIC (Spanish)
- Wewlcome to Michigan WIC (Arabic)
Go to Signupwic.com to find a clinic near you! ...
- Facts About WIC
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a federal assistance program of the Food and Nutrition Service of the United States Department of Agriculture and is administered by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- Michigan WIC Division Mission and Vision
- How WIC Makes A Difference
- SNAP To Health
A virtual town hall for SNAP, WIC, and nutrition in the United States