Food Assistance Program
Temporary food assistance for eligible low-income families and individuals is available from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Use MI Bridges to apply for assistance, check your eligibility status and manage your account online.
Learn More About Food Assistance
- Barry v Lyon - Class members may file objections to the motion for attorney's fees filed in the Barry v Lyon lawsuit
- Eligible Food List
- Federal Nondiscrimination Statements (Declaracion de No Discriminacion)
- Home Heating Credit May Affect the Amount of Food Assistance You Receive
- Michigan Combined Application Project (MiCAP) Food benefits for individuals who receive Supplemental Social Security Income.
- Work Requirements for Food Assistance
Change to the Food Assistance Program in the Counties of Kent, Oakland, Ottawa and Washtenaw
Forms and Publications
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education