- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Brochure
Medicaid and the Healthy Michigan Plan will pay for rides to medical appointments if services are necessary. You can get help with a ride if you do not have a way to get to and from a doctor’s appointment or to receive items or services Medicaid covers.
- Report to Michigan on Recommendations for Systems Transformation Related to Employment First
This document is intended as guidance for public agencies, educators, and policymakers. It lays out a vision for the ideal system of transition in Michigan. It was developed as a result of Michigan’s participation in the Employment First State Mentoring Program, funded by the US Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP).
- Michigan Employment First Report
On September 22nd, 2014 DD Network( MPAS, DDI and DD Council) released a report on Employment First in Michigan. This report outlines the dismal employment circumstances in Michigan for individuals with disabilities, particularly those with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
- Regional Inclusive Community Coalitions (RICCs)
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month-October
- Peer Mentoring
- Michigan Partners for Freedom (MPF)
- Developing Residential Options Through Participation and Training (DROPT)
- Leaders in Policy Advocacy
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Working with Continuum of Care Bodies (CoCs)
- Training Community Organizers Project(TCOP)
- Connections for Community Leadership (CCL)
- How to Apply For Grants