- Report to Michigan on Recommendations for Systems Transformation Related to Employment First
This document is intended as guidance for public agencies, educators, and policymakers. It lays out a vision for the ideal system of transition in Michigan, and proposes policy action items for the transition system that will result in better preparation of youth for employment success as adults. It was developed as a result of Michigan’s participation in the Employment First State Mentoring Program, funded ...
- Michigan Employment First Report
On September 22nd, 2014 DD Network( MPAS, DDI and DD Council) released a report on Employment First in Michigan. This report outlines the dismal employment circumstances in Michigan for individuals with disabilities, particularly those with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
- Regional Inclusive Community Coalitions (RICCs)
- Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month-March
- Peer Mentoring
- Michigan Partners for Freedom (MPF)
- Developing Residential Options Through Participation and Training (DROPT)
- Leaders in Policy Advocacy
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Working with Continuum of Care Bodies (CoCs)
- Training Community Organizers Project(TCOP)
- Connections for Community Leadership (CCL)
- How to Apply For Grants