Quit Tobacco Tools & Resources
- Quit Tobacco Resources for Patients State and national resources to help you quit!
- Helping Patients Quit - Implementing the Joint Commission Tobacco Measure Set in Your Hospital Partners ActionToQuit initiative has released a tobacco cessation implementation guide for hospitals. Care providers and hospital leaders can use this tool to implement a comprehensive tobacco cessation program for patients.
- Free or Low-Cost Help for Quit Smoking Medication in Michigan
If you are looking for help to quit smoking, check out these programs!
- Michigan Tobacco Quitline
The Michigan Tobacco Quitline offers free information and referral to all Michigan residents. You may also qualify for free one-on-one coaching and nicotine replacement therapy to help you quit. To learn more, call the Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW (784-8669) or 1-855-DEJELO-YA (335-35692).
- Quitline Success Stories Read how others just like you have been successful quitters!
- Pregnant and Smoking? We Can Help! Informational flyer about the MI Tobacco Quitline for pregnant women who want to quit smoking
- Quit Smoking for You & Your Baby Quitting smoking is the best gift that you can give to your child and yourself. This brochure explains why.
- Smoking Around Children Did you know that children exposed to tobacco smoke suffer? If smoking is allowed in your home or where your child is, read this!
- Medicaid Can Help You Quit Does your health insurance cover smoking cessation assistance? Many plans do. Coverage varies from patch or gum to group classes or even phone counseling. Some of these therapies can just about double your chances of successfully quitting. Use this handy table to find out what programs and medications your plan covers.