State Loan Repayment Program
- Michigan State Loan Repayment Program Overview The Michigan State Loan Repayment Program (MSLRP) helps employers recruit and retain primary medical, dental, and mental healthcare providers by providing loan repayment to those entering into service obligations. This website contains information about the program and how to apply.
- 2017 MSLRP Opportunity Update
The 2017 MSLRP Opportunity Update details all of the new information for the application period that begins January 1, 2016 and goes through April 30, 2016. Please read the update carefully in addition to the other information provided on this site.
- SPECIAL MSLRP OPPORTUNITY FOR GENESEE COUNTY PROVIDERS
Healthcare employers in Genesee County will be able to better recruit and retain medical, dental and mental health professionals through a special Michigan State Loan Repayment Program Opportunity. Eligible providers may apply for up to $50,000 tax-free to repay their educational debt if they meet all other program requirement. The applications period begins June 2, 2016. Please see this PDF for additional details.
- 1. Eligibility and Program Requirements
- 2. Application Periods, Forms and Process
- 3. Selection Criteria, Review Process, and Final Phase Procedure
- 4. Funding and Loan Repayment Agreements
- 5. Employment Search Resources
- 6. Participant Information and Requirements for Providers & Employers
- 7. Information for Students, Residents & Providers in Transition
- 8. MSLRP & The National Health Service Corps