State Loan Repayment Program
- Michigan State Loan Repayment Program Overview The Michigan State Loan Repayment Program (MSLRP) helps employers recruit and retain primary medical, dental, and mental healthcare providers by providing loan repayment to those entering into service obligations. This website contains information about the program and how to apply.
- 2017 MSLRP Application Period Update
Start here for the latest information about the 2017 Application Period, which starts on February 1, 2017.
- 1. Eligibility and Program Requirements
- 2. Application Periods, Forms and Process
- 3. Selection Criteria, Review Process, and Final Phase Procedure
- 4. Funding and Loan Repayment Agreements
- 5. Employment Search Resources
- 6. Participant Information and Requirements for Providers & Employers
- 7. Information for Students, Residents & Providers in Transition
- 8. MSLRP & The National Health Service Corps