State Loan Repayment Program
- Michigan State Loan Repayment Program Overview The Michigan State Loan Repayment Program (MSLRP) helps employers recruit and retain primary medical, dental, and mental healthcare providers by providing loan repayment to those entering into service obligations. This website contains information about the program and how to apply.
- 2017 MSLRP Opportunity Update - NEW!
The 2017 MSLRP Opportunity Update details all of the new information for the application period that begins January 1, 2016 and goes through April 30, 2016. Please read the update carefully in addition to the other information provided on this site.
- 1. Eligibility and Program Requirements
- 2. Application Periods, Forms and Process
- 3. Selection Criteria, Review Process, and Final Phase Procedure
- 4. Funding and Loan Repayment Agreements
- 5. Employment Search Resources
- 6. Participant Information and Requirements for Providers & Employers
- 7. Information for Students, Residents & Providers in Transition
- 8. MSLRP & The National Health Service Corps