Juvenile Justice Programs provides support for juvenile offenders and promotes safe communities by focusing on the following goals.
- Safe Communities through Early Intervention, Diversion and Prevention at the Community Level.
- Effective Community Programming.
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), Data Collection and Analysis.
- Complete and Consistent Continuum of Available Services and Treatment.
- Evidence-Based Principles/Outcome Driven Funding Through the Child Care Fund.
Juvenile Justice Vision & Values
Our plans to build a safer Michigan.
Michigan Committee on Juvenile Justices
State partnership and resources for the juvenile justice community.
Federal Grant Opportunities
List of grants and how to apply.